Friday, July 29, 2022

DIY Christmas in July Home Décor Crafts 2022

  For these projects, I have created rustic farmhouse Christmas (in July) Home Décor pieces.  I wanted all of them to share the same color style so that they would look cohesive together in any décor setting.  I will have the link to the entire start to finish video process of all the projects from my You Tube channel for you down below, Close-up photos, as well as 2 free printables  that you can use for your projects. I created the printables for those that may not have a cutting machine. You can just simply resize them and use carbon paper to trace them on to your designs and complete the designs by painting with a paint brush/paint or even a paint pen, or you can simply print them out onto scrapbook paper and glue that to your project!  **All printables are for personal use only** 

Hope you enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!

Free Printables:




























Photos of my projects:






Link to my YouTube Video with the full start to finish process of these projects:



No comments:

Post a Comment