Friday, October 18, 2024

DIY Rustic Farmhouse Christmas Tree Home Decor Crafts + free printables (10/19/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  3 very cute, rustic farmhouse style Christmas projects, for your home décor. You read that right! It’s only October, but the Christmas crafts have begun! Each of today’s projects are Christmas tree themed! We’ll make our own Christmas tree using a vintage spindle and greenery from Hobby Lobby…we’ll go fully rustic using salvaged wood in the shape of a Christmas tree and for its base we’ll use a vintage aluminum pail with lid…and lastly, we’ll just make a good ‘ole fashioned tree-shaped Christmas sign! With that said, I’m ready to get some Christmas craft on….are you? I love all of these fun and easy to create styles and I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF patterns for a couple of the projects below to help you make them! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printables:

Cedar Hill Tree Farms PDF























Photos:





Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects:





No comments:

Post a Comment