Friday, September 20, 2024

DIY Rustic Farmhouse Style Fall Crafts + free pattern and printables (09/21/24)

 Are you ready for more Fall inspiration? For today's post I am featuring  3 very fun Fall projects for your home décor! I love me some rustic designs so my XL salvaged wood cutting board will definitely “FALL” into this category! Also, what better way to display the beautiful colors of Fall by making a beautiful elegant looking fabric pumpkin AND Fall is not Fall without some farmhouse style corn! I love how these pieces came out and I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use as inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces of art for your Fall crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make all these Fall crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Patterns/Printables:

Pumpkin Farms






Fabric Corn Pattern







Pumpkin Phrases







Pumpkin Phrases2








How-To Video links:

Printing on Fabric

👇🏼 (for beginning sewists) showing a basic “running” or “gather” stitch to help make the pumpkin:

Basic Sewing Stitches


Pictures:





Link to my YouTube Video for a complete start to finish process on these projects:




No comments:

Post a Comment