Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Favorite Fall Projects + free patterns and printables(08/31/24)

    Are you ready for more Fall inspiration? For today's post I am featuring  2 new fun Fall projects for your home décor plus 10 of my favorite Fall designs of 2023! Sometimes we have our craft to-do lists and we don’t get to them and then we forget about them and so I thought it would be fun to compile some of my faves from 2023 into one video…plus the 2 new ones because what’s a rerun without never before seen footage? 😉 I’ll feature pics of the 2 new pumpkin projects below, but for the rest, you’ll have to check out my YouTube video (also posted link below).  I have lots of links for the projects from 2023 and I’ll organize them in the order that they were show in the video. Plus I have a couple of “how to” short video links for basic sewing stitches and how to print on fabric using your computer printer. Anyhooooo,  I absolutely love how all of these pieces came out and I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use as inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces of art for your Fall crafting to-do list! 😃 

 Thanks for stopping by! 

Patterns/Printables:

Project No 1 (Fall Sign):

I Love Fall Most Of All - PDF

I Love Fall Most Of All - PNG





New Project No 4 (Layered Fabric Pumpkin):






Project No 6 (Pumpkin Spice Bag):




Project No 10 (Hello There 1/2 Pumpkin):





Project No 12 (Pool Noodle Pumpkin): 




*******************************
How-To Videos:


*******************************

Photos of New Pumpkin Projects: 




Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish of 12 Fall projects in this video (10 old, 2 new):

 











No comments:

Post a Comment