Friday, August 9, 2024

DIY Rustic Farmhouse Style 🍏🍎 Decor for Fall + free patterns/printables (08/10/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  4 very cute, projects for your home décor. These projects are…wait for it… starting our lineup of Fall projects😳! Are you ready for some Fall inspiration? Well…no turning back now! LOL! For this first time around I am starting on some rustic, farmhouse style Apple projects! I love me some pumpkins, but after coming off a month long run of Christmas in July projects…I couldn’t wrap my head around pumpkins just yet! 🤪 Sooooo, 🍏🍎 it is!  Apples are definitely an integral part of Fall, so I think we are ok starting off with these types of projects!! I absolutely love how all of these apple pieces came out and I hope you find one of these Apple DIY’s cute enough to use as inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces of art for your Fall crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make all these cute apple crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a couple of free PDF patterns/printables to help you out!!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Patterns/Printables:

Apple Pillow Pattern

Fabric Apple Pattern

Farm Fresh Apples Printable

*******************************

Basic Sewing Stitches How To Video

Photos: 






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process on these 🍎🍏 projects: 






No comments:

Post a Comment