Friday, August 23, 2024

DIY Rustic Farmhouse Fall Crafts (08/24/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  a very fun Fall project for your home décor plus FIVE easy pumpkin designs! Are you ready for more Fall inspiration? I love me some pumpkins, and what better way to display a few by making a wheelbarrow large enough to show them off, but not so large that I need to use it for yard work! LOL!  I absolutely love how all of these pieces came out and I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use as inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces of art for your Fall crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make all these Fall crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Video link (for beginning sewists) showing a basic “running” or “gather” stitch to help make our pumpkins: 

Basic Sewing Stitches

Close-up photos:






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of all these projects:





No comments:

Post a Comment