Friday, August 2, 2024

Before & After Furniture Flips + free printables (08/03/24)

    For today's post I am featuring 2 fun project ideas. I’ve decided to take two pieces of furniture I had…definitely needing a makeover…and flipping them into “absolutely rustic farmhouse beautiful” home decor pieces!   I love how these turned out and I hope you’ll take the inspiration and redo a few pieces for your own home decor!!! 😃 To do these types of projects,  I'm going to include a few free PDF patterns to help you out!! 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these cute trees along with some close up photos for you to enjoy! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printables:

Pure Vintage PDF

Pure Vintage PNG








********************

Organic Coffee PDF (S/3)

Organic Coffee PNG-Image 1

Organic Coffee PNG-Image 2

Organic Coffee PNG- Image 3









********************

Timeless Antiques PDF

Timeless Antiques PNG








********************

Timeless Treasures PDF

Timeless Treasures PNG







********************

Before & After Photos:





Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects:





No comments:

Post a Comment