Friday, February 18, 2022

DIY Easter Signs 2022

 I wanted to create some fun Easter Home Décor that has a farmhouse touch to them and would display beautifully in any home. I chose colors that were Spring themed to keep them fresh and pleasing to the eye. Please check out my YouTube video below for the complete start to finish process of these signs. But first I've got a free Printable download to help you make the quotes on the signs as well as a PNG file to upload for those of you with an electronic cutting machine, followed by some close up photos! Enjoy!! 







Easter Quotes PRINTABLE


Easter Quotes PNG File





Link to my start to finish YouTube video:




Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love these printables. Thanks so much for sharing these with those of us who don't have a cutting machine.

    ReplyDelete