Friday, February 10, 2023

DIY Rustic Farmhouse "Home" Décor Using Dollar Tree Supplies (02/11/23)

 For today's project I am featuring 3 budget friendly decorative Rustic Farmhouse Crafts for your home décor. These crafts are easy and fun to make and use mostly Dollar Tree supplies! I decided to do three crafts that all feature a similar item and theme...house shaped pieces featuring of love of "home".  Hope you enjoy the projects! I'm sure they will look beautiful in your own home! 

   I will have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a few free printables (PDF's to print onto your own papers and PNG's to use in your electronic cutting machine ...but you will have to do a background cleanup prior to cutting vinyl) to help you make these DIY's!  Thanks for stopping by!

Free Printables: 

Love Makes PDF

Love Makes PNG







Our Happy Place PDF

Our Happy Place PNG









Where Your Treasure Is PDF

Where Your Treasure Is PNG







Photos:




Link to my YouTube video that shows the entire start to finish process of making these projects:



No comments:

Post a Comment