Friday, October 27, 2023

DIY Fabric Farmhouse Home Decor Christmas Crafts + free patterns (10/28/23)

 🎄🎄🎄For today's post I am featuring 3 very fun, budget friendly decorative Christmas style projects, using lots of fun fabrics, for your home décor.  I seriously think at least one of these crafts will be added to your crafting to-do list! 😃 I hope you enjoy the projects and decide to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous projects! 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include two free PDF patterns and a free PDF printable for a couple of the projects to help you make these DIY’s! Thanks for stopping by!

Free Patterns/Printables:
















Photos: 




Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process on these projects: 




No comments:

Post a Comment