Friday, October 6, 2023

YouTube Video Links: Printing On Fabric & Basic Sewing Stitches 2023

 This post is short and sweet but very helpful for those following my DIY’s on my YouTube channel if you are not already subscribed and love Rustic/Farmhouse/Primitive/Paper Crafting Home Decor Crafts, then my channel is for you! Hope to see you there! 

***Subscribe to my channel***

YouTube


⬇️⬇️⬇️

The following links are videos that I have created for crafters that need a little more how-to information in combination with the DIY videos that I feature on my YouTube channel. These videos show start-to-finish instructions for printing onto fabric using an inkjet printer, some basic how to stitches and how to sew with a sewing machine using the Vevor brand sewing machine. I use these techniques quite often in correlation with my DIY’s and instead of explaining them each and every video, I thought it would be easier to have a separate video teaching you how to go about these methods. Enjoy! 

Basic Sewing Stitches

Printing Onto Fabric (Inkjet Printer Method)

How to Sew w/ Sewing Machine using Vevor brand

No comments:

Post a Comment