Friday, October 20, 2023

DIY Home Decor Christmas Crafts + free pattern & printable (10/21/23)

 🎄🎄🎄For today's post I am featuring 2 very cute, very fun, budget friendly decorative Christmas style projects for your home décor. These Christmas crafts are fun to make and I think they will be added to your crafting to-do list! I hope you enjoy the projects and decide to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous projects! I have used my new sewing machine by Vevor brand….the link to the machine will be down below the photos if you are looking for a lightweight easy to use machine. I’ll also add the link to my initial DIY Christmas video using Vevor products in case you missed it. It’s got 3 Christmas crafts you’ll love! 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a free PDF pattern and a free PDF printable for the couple of the projects to help you make these DIY’s! Thanks for stopping by!

Free Printables:

BedSpring Santa Pattern

 







Photos:



Reversible Naughty/Nice Sign! 



Link to Vevor Product: Sewing Machine
Link to YT video featuring Vevor product + Christmas Crafts: Vevor YT Video

Link to my YouTube Video showing the entire start to finish process of the above projects: 






No comments:

Post a Comment