Today, I am sharing three DIY projects that are perfect for Christmas in July!! 😁 All these projects have a candy cane theme decor and all these projects are pillows! Sometimes I simply love doing a whole video making pillows and while that might be exciting, the final outcome of these designs are! So stick with me and let’s get creating! These pillows can be done whether you sew, glue or both! Watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made! If you don’t want to start crafting Christmas in the middle of a heat wave, then save these projects to make later in the year when your air conditioning isn’t turned on! 🤪
Below you’ll also find a couple free patterns to help you create two of the pillows-and yes! You could probably draw some candy cane patterns yourself, but now you don’t have to! I’ll also have some close-up photos below, so you can see how they look when they are completed.
Happy crafting! ✂️
Single Candy Cane Pillow Pattern PDF
Triple Candy Cane Pillow Pattern PDF
Photos:
Link to my YouTube video:



No comments:
Post a Comment