Friday, July 24, 2026

DIY Rustic Farmhouse Christmas Home Decor + free pattern! (07/25/26)

 Today, I am sharing three DIY projects that are perfect for Christmas in July!!  However, this is the last of these videos! 😳 Say what?!? yep! You read right!  🤪 That’s it for this month! I hope you have enjoyed all my ideas and if you don’t want to start crafting Christmas in the middle of a heat wave, then save these projects to make later in the year when your air conditioning isn’t turned on! 🤪  Now let’s get on with the fine print! 😉 All these projects have a rustic wood theme and I think they came out fabulous!! We have all the classic themes of Christmas…an ornament, a tree and a bell!!! Watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made!  

Below you’ll also find a free pattern to help you create one of the projects!! I’ll also have some close-up photos below, so you can see how they look when they are completed. 

Happy crafting! ✂️

Wood Bell Pattern


Photos:






Link to my YouTube video:



No comments:

Post a Comment