Friday, September 11, 2026

DIY Rustic Country Farmhouse Fall Decor + free printable! (09/05/26)

 Today, I am sharing four Fall DIY projects that have a Rustic Country Farmhouse  inspired look! I decided to make some home decor pieces that are a perfect matched set but of course, can totally be separate! We are starting our Fall season with some fun wood projects and I hope you like what I came up with! These projects are easy, fun and 90% of the supplies come from the ‘ol wood pile! Yep! We are working with wood scraps!


If you love country farmhouse with a rustic handmade look for your DIY home decor, I hope you’ll join me for this fun adventure! 

Let’s talk a few specifics: I’ll also have the PDF and PNG Printables below that you can use for a cute Fall sign.  There will also be some close-up photos, so you can see how these pieces look when they are completed and you can watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made step by step! 

Happy Crafting! 💛 Linda 


Free Printables:

Autumn Vibes PDF

Autumn Vibes PNG








Pictures: 

























Link to my YouTube video to see how these are made:









No comments:

Post a Comment