Today, I am sharing three (well, really, it’s five because one is a set 😜) Fall DIY projects that have a Rustic Vintage Farmhouse inspired look! I decided to make some home decor pieces that are nothing but pumpkins! We have a vintage wood pumpkin, a fabric pumpkin that’s probably not gonna be anything you might be expecting and a rustic wood set of pumpkins! I hope you like what I came up with! These projects are easy and fun!
If you love a farmhouse style with a vintage and/or rustic handmade look for your DIY home decor, I hope you’ll join me for this fun adventure!
Let’s talk a few specifics: I’ll also have the PDF and PNG Printables below that you can use for a cute the fabric pumpkin. There will also be some close-up photos, so you can see how these pieces look when they are completed and you can watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made step by step!
Happy Crafting! 💛 Linda
Free Printables:
Photos:
Link to my YouTube video to see how these are made:






No comments:
Post a Comment