Friday, September 25, 2026

DIY Pumpkin Style Home Decor for Fall + free pattern! (09/26/26)

 Today, I am sharing two Fall DIY projects that have a pumpkin theme! …I know, a bit unusual for Fall, but let’s go with it! 🤣🤣🤣 

I’ve created a fabric pumpkin pillow using a mix of warm, neutral fabrics and farmhouse textures. I also decided to make a unique rustic pumpkin using individual fabric tubes-a technique that gives this pumpkin a really fun shape and texture! I hope you like what I came up with! These projects are fun to make! Both designs, as usual, can be done by sewing or gluing! 

If you love adding rustic farmhouse handmade charm to your home, I hope you’ll join me for this fun adventure! 

🍁 Let’s talk a few specifics: I’ll have a free PDF pattern below that you can use to make the pumpkin pillow! There will also be some close-up photos, so you can see how these pieces look when they are completed and you can watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made step by step! 

Happy Crafting! 💛 Linda 


Free Printables/Patterns: 

Pumpkin Pillow PDF


Photos:






My YouTube video for a complete tutorial on how to make these projects: 




No comments:

Post a Comment