Today, I am sharing three Autumn DIY projects! Ohhhhh…and I said the word Autumn, because these projects are part of a YouTube #autumndays collab ๐! All my diy home decor pieces, today, have a Rustic Farmhouse Pinterest-inspired look and I think my favorite out of the bunch is the cutting board! ๐ I hope you like what I came up with!
If you love a rustic farmhouse style with a handmade look, I hope you’ll join me for this fun adventure and give one of these DIY’s (or all three ๐) a try for your own home decor this season! !
Let’s talk a few specifics: I’ll have a couple PDF patterns available below that you can use to make the pumpkins for the pillow or use the acorn for a cutting board! There will also be some close-up photos, so you can see how these pieces look when they are completed and you can watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made step by step!
Happy Crafting! ๐ Linda
๐ Patterns:



No comments:
Post a Comment