Friday, April 12, 2024

DIY Farmhouse Craft Dupes + free patterns/printables! ( 04/13/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  2 very cute, country farmhouse style projects for your home décor. I thought it would be fun to recreate (or dupe) a couple ideas!  I love searching for fun ideas from big stores and seeing if we can make them for a less expensive cost!  I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF patterns for the wood sheep and butterfly pillow as well as a free printable for the tag on the pillow! Thanks for stopping by! 

Patterns/Printables:

Pillow (Flower) Pattern PDF

Sweet Blossoms Quote PDF

Wood Ladybug Pattern

Ladybug Kisses Quote PDF

How To Videos: 👇🏼

Basic Sewing Stitches

Printing on Fabric with Inkjet (or Laser) Printer

Photos: 





Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects:




No comments:

Post a Comment