Friday, April 19, 2024

DIY Rustic Farmhouse Home Decor Crafts + free printables/pattern (04/20/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  2 very cute, country farmhouse style projects for your home décor. I thought it would be fun to create a couple ideas with inspiration from Pinterest!  I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a free PDF quote for the cutting board with 3 design choices and a free PDF pattern for the cute ‘lil chicken! Thanks for stopping by! 

Patterns/Printables:

Quote:

Taste and See #1 PDF









Taste and See #2 PDF














Taste and See #3 PDF








Chicken Pattern







Photos: 



Link to my YouTube channel for a complete start to finish process of these projects:










No comments:

Post a Comment