Friday, May 31, 2024

DIY (USA) 4th of July Farmhouse Style Home Decor Crafts (06/01/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  FOUR very cute, country farmhouse style USA 4th of July Patriotic projects for your home décor! These pieces can be used individually or set up to create a beautiful table  scape for your 4th of July BBQ! They are super easy to make whether you glue or sew them together!  I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 Also, for these projects, I was able to create my own designs and made some free patterns and printables for you…the links are below!

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these projects along with some close up photos for you to enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by! 

FREE Patterns/Printables:

1776 (USA July 4th) printable (PDF)

4th of July Words (PDF)

Liberty Bell Pattern

HOW-TO Video:

Print on Fabric using Printer


Photos: 






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of all these projects: 




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed them all, especially the print on cloth tutorial

    ReplyDelete