Friday, June 7, 2024

DIY Patriotic Americana Style Home Decor Projects (06/08/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  FIVE very cute,  Americana style USA 4th of July Patriotic projects for your home décor! These pieces are actually dupes from one of my favorite online sites, Antique Farmhouse. I love to try and recreate pieces at a lesser cost, while often adding in another element or two~to add a little bit more flair just for fun!  They are super easy to make whether you glue or sew them together!  I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 Also, for these projects, I have some free printables for you…the links are below…and some how-to videos, mentioned in my YouTube video in case you need a little extra help…..

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these projects along with some close up photos for you to enjoy!  Thanks for stopping by! 

Printables:




How-To Videos:




Photos:





Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process on these projects:  




No comments:

Post a Comment