Friday, August 14, 2026

DIY Country Farmhouse Pillows for Home Decor + Free PDF Patterns (08/15/26)

 Today, I am sharing three DIY projects that are perfect for Country Farmhouse Inspired Home Decor Fun!  We are gonna make an apple pillow, a flower pillow and a goose pillow!🍎🌸🪿

They may not be the most perfectly matched pillow family…but they were SO much fun to make! And honestly, I think a little hodgepodge is exactly what we need.  😂


If you love rustic farmhouse decor, vintage-inspired sewing projects, handmade pillows and cozy DIY home decor, I hope you’ll join me for this fun little pillow adventure!

Let’s talk a few specifics: I’ll also have the free PDF Patterns below that you can use for all three of these projects! There will also be some close-up photos, so you can see how these pieces look when they are completed and you can watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made step by step! 

Happy Crafting! 💛 Linda 

Free PDF Patterns:

Apple Pillow Pattern PDF

Flower Pillow Pattern PDF

Goose Pillow Pattern PDF


Photos:






Link to my YouTube video to see how these pieces are made: 





No comments:

Post a Comment