Today, I am sharing three DIY projects that are perfect for Vintage Inspired Home Decor Fun! We will be rescuing a few forgotten treasures and giving them a beautiful new chapter. An old cabinet door from a free pile, vintage Shakespeare book pages, a thrifted spindle, and scrap wood come together to create three unique pieces of vintage-inspired home décor. I love the challenge of looking at something that has been overlooked and imagining what it could become. You don’t always need expensive supplies or brand-new materials to create something special—sometimes the best projects begin with what someone else was ready to let go. I hope these ideas inspire you to look at your own forgotten treasures a little differently.
Let’s talk a few specifics: I’ll also have the free printables below,that you can use for all three of these projects! All the printables will have a PDF and PNG format for each design! There will also be some close-up photos, so you can see how these pieces look when they are completed and you can watch my YouTube video (link below) to see how these are made step by step!
Happy crafting! ✂️
Free Printables:






No comments:
Post a Comment