Friday, January 19, 2024

DIY Farmhouse Style Valentine Crafts + free printables (01/20/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  3 very cute, farmhouse style Valentine  projects, for your home décor.  I think they are quick to create and I’m hoping you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your Valentine crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF patterns for the Valentine projects below to help you make the DIY! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printable PDF Patterns:

You are my person PDF







You are my person PDF #2






You are my person PDF #3 (add your own “love” word)







God knew my heart PDF









God knew my heart #2 PDF (without heart)










God knew my heart PDF #3 (add your own “you” word)









Photos:





Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish of these projects: 






No comments:

Post a Comment