Friday, January 26, 2024

DIY Farmhouse Style Valentine Home Decor + free printables (01/27/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  3 very cute, farmhouse style Valentine  projects, for your home décor.  I think they are quick to create and I’m hoping you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your Valentine crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF patterns for one of the Valentine projects below to help you make the DIY! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printable PDF Patterns:

You + Me PDF 1 & 2 (without heart)









You + Me PDF 1 & 2 (with heart)













Photos:






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects: 






No comments:

Post a Comment