Friday, January 12, 2024

DIY Farmhouse Style Winter & Valentine Crafts + free printable (01/13/24)

  For today's post I am featuring  a combined crafting experience! We will create 3 very cute, farmhouse style Winter and Valentine  projects, for your home décor.  Even though we are still in the Winter season, Valentine is fast approaching, so I thought it would be fun to do a combined crafting session! Why not? 😉 I’m hoping you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your Winter  and Valentine crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF pattern for the Valentine project below to help you make the DIY! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printable PDF Pattern:

XO

Pictures:




Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects:




No comments:

Post a Comment