Friday, January 5, 2024

DIY ❄️ Winter Home Decor Crafts plus free patterns (01/06/24)

 ❄️❄️❄️ For today's post I am featuring 2 very cute, farmhouse style winter projects, for your home décor.  When these two projects are complete, they are designed to form a trio with the snowman in my previous blog post dated (12/29/23)! Make sure you check that one out if you haven’t seen it! All three will make a cute ensemble for your home decor! I’m hoping you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your Winter crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF patterns for both of the projects below to help you make the DIY! Thanks for stopping by! ❄️❄️❄️

Free Printable PDF Patterns:

Snowman Pillow (2 pages)

Snowflake Pattern (5 pages)


Sewing Video: 

Basic Stitches by Hand


Photos: 




My YouTube video with a complete start to finish process of these projects: 






No comments:

Post a Comment