Friday, March 8, 2024

DIY Farmhouse Style Easter Home Decor (03/09/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  3 very cute, country farmhouse style Easter projects, for your home décor.  I love their country style and I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your Spring crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include free PDF patterns for ALL of the Easter projects below to help you make them! One or more of the free printables below may include a PNG design for those with electronic cutting machines! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printables:

1)

*Psalms Scripture* for Flower Pillow PDF

*Psalms Scripture* for Flower Pillow PNG








Pillow Pattern (Flower&Scripture)

*********************************

2)

Grace Changes Everything PDF

Grace Changes Everything PNG







*********************************

3)

Easter Cross Pillow Pattern

*********************************

4) HOW-TO VIDEOS: 

Printing Onto Fabric w/Inkjet Printer  *(update: one of my subscribers stated she used this technique with her Laser printer and it worked well)

Basic Sewing Stitches

*********************************

Pics:






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects:












No comments:

Post a Comment