Friday, March 22, 2024

DIY Home Decor Crafts (Spring and a Thrift Flip) 03/23/24

 For today's post I am featuring  2 very cute, country farmhouse style projects, for your home décor. One is a Spring project and one is a fun thrift flip! I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your Spring crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a free PDF pattern for the Spring project as well as a free printable for the thrift flip project! Thanks for stopping by! 

I fall in love PDF






********************************

BLOOM pattern for Garland PDF


Photos: 



Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects:




No comments:

Post a Comment