Friday, March 15, 2024

DIY Spring Home Decor Craft & Screen Printing on Tees + for pattern and printables (03/16/24)

   For today's post I am featuring  2 fun crafts…a hodgepodge, really…. a cute Spring project for your home decor and my first time trying some screen printing on tee shirts….both of which use some fun product from Vevor! I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a free PDF pattern and some free PDF/PNG quotes for the Spring project as well as 2 free PDF/PNG patterns for the tees! Thanks for stopping by! 

Free Printables/Pattern:

Spring Quotes 2024 PDF

Spring Quotes 2024 PNG









Carrot Pattern PDF

******************************

Stronger than the Storm PDF

Stronger than the Storm PNG























******************************
Update: this technique will work on laser printer as well, but ink may look lighter in color

Photos:






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process on these projects:



No comments:

Post a Comment