Friday, March 29, 2024

DIY Home Decor Wood Crafts + free pattern and printable! (03/30/24)

 For today's post I am featuring  2 very cute, country farmhouse rustic style projects, using wood, for your home décor. We will be using the same techniques on both projects but they both look totally different in the end. It doesn’t take a lot of fancy stuff to make completely different projects look amazing!  I hope you find one of these DIY’s cute enough to use the inspiration to create your own fabulous pieces as part of your crafting to-do list! 😃 

   I will also have a link to my YouTube video below which shows how to make these crafts along with some close up photos for you to enjoy and I'm even going to include a free PDF pattern for the piggy project as well as a free printable for the cutting board project! Thanks for stopping by! 

 Piggy Pattern PDF

Gathered Quote (2 Designs) PDF


Photos: 






Link to my YouTube video for a complete start to finish process of these projects: 





No comments:

Post a Comment